Monday, 27 February 2012

Still behind schedule

Man, we're not off to a good start it would seem. We still haven't started filming. Con Shion had to go in for an operation on his leg before half term and he's only recently come back to school and with a crutch. Poor Gemmy Hatsune broke her toe over the weekend, so I think that'll put filming off for a while longer. I have a feeling we won't be getting the first video out till after easter unless we somehow pull a miracle out of a hat. Anyway! I shall be posting a video soon asking for people to join. It might not be the best quality because I'm using my old camera until I get a new one with whatever money I have left.

On another note, me and Gemmy Hatsune went to our first convention over half term! It was so much fun! I never knew so many Vocaloid cosplayer's were in England. We'll be going to our next one in July; The MCM Expo in Manchester. I'll be walking around as Rin Kagamine (either default, Matryoshka or Alice the Human Sacrifice (my own sort of design)) and Gemmy Hatsune will be going as Miku Hatsune (default). I shall hopefully be wearing or carrying around a sign that says "Rin Kagamine is giving FREE HUGS!!!" or something lik that with a 02 or a chibi Rin on it. If not, I'll be wearing a free hugs badge and have a black and white bag on me and maybe or maybe not a Len Kagamine with me. Keep an eye out for us and be sure to say Hi! We don't bite! I promise!

Alas, that is all for this blog post, so I shall speak to everyone another time.
Love you all loads!
                            ~Shadow Star

No comments:

Post a Comment